JUST GETTING STARTED

For you first time visitors let me say this is a work in progress. We have started small and hope to get bigger and more comprehensive in our coverage of DUNGEON 52. We hope to add the Batteries we worked with and hopefully be a source to aid in contacting friends and comrades who served during this time period. All additional information is welcome.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Foxtrot, Romeo, Foxtrot

Fred R. Franzoni III
Service Info.: LTC US ARMY VIETNAM
Birth Date: 1 May 1945
Death Date: 1 Jul 2001
Service Start Date: 18 Mar 1967
Service End Date: 28 Feb 1989
Interment Date: 28 Jun 2002
Cemetery: Arlington National Cemetery
Cemetery Address: C/O Director Arlington, VA 22211
Buried At: Section 35 Site 246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I served under FRF in Vietnam. I remember him to be a competent friendly,and just an all around great guy. I am so sorry that he passed away. I will never forget FRF.
Lou Stralka