JUST GETTING STARTED

For you first time visitors let me say this is a work in progress. We have started small and hope to get bigger and more comprehensive in our coverage of DUNGEON 52. We hope to add the Batteries we worked with and hopefully be a source to aid in contacting friends and comrades who served during this time period. All additional information is welcome.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Smitty

Mac:
How ironic that you found Lt. Franzoni. Yesterday Isent an e-mail to friends of mine who are Universityof Virginia alumnae. I know Franzoni went to UVAbecause he used to talk about the wild frat parties. Iasked my friends to check with the alumni associationfor Franzoni's address - a moot point now.We will certainly toast him in absentia.I will have to dig out the list of names I have andshare them with you and Del. Maybe we can come up witha few more addresses.On another subject: Where does your son bar tend inNew York? I go into NYC fairly often. I have a son inschool there. Maybe I'll stop in and say hello to yourson.
Smitty

1 comment:

Christy said...

Looking for info on James "Smitty" Smith who served in Lai Khe 1967-1968. Please contact Paul Reynolds if you have any infomation.
grandlakerealtor@gmail.com
918 257-2632